“A FLOWER CANNOT BLOOM WITHOUT SUNSHINE AND A MAN CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT LOVE"
Every flower has a story and every wedding deserves flowers!
It’s your day! Your wedding is something you’ve probably dreamed about your whole life, and it’s a big day! I want to be the florist you’ve been looking for! I am the type of florist who believes in your dream and will help to make it a reality. If it’s 2am and you’ve been Pinterest-ing and find the “perfect!” bouquet or arrangement, send it to me! I want you to feel like your vision is being heard no matter the time of day (I mean, I’ll likely be sleeping at 2am, but the second I wake up I’ll gush over what you sent me). I love flowers, am extremely passionate about them and I put that passion into my work. As a farmer-florist I am with my flowers from tiny seedlings to the stunning blooms I place in my designs. Anything I can’t grow myself I try to get from local growers. If I cannot source what you need locally I am able to go through some amazing wholesalers to get what you need, but above all I believe in sustainable floristry and supporting local. I believe that part of what makes fresh flowers so special is that they are fleeting. They are only here for a moment and I think a wedding is the perfect day to express your love with one of nature’s most beautiful creations. I look forward to sharing my passion with you while making your dreams come true!
My pricing is based on flowers currently in season and your vision.
Below is a general pricing list so you have a good idea of what I charge for my services. Please inquire/fill out my Questionnaire so that we can work together to fit your budget and your vision.
With Covid-19 worries in mind I am only requiring a $100 retainer to save your date.
I begin my wedding/event process with a Zoom or in person meeting so that I can get a feel for you and who you are as person and ask you more in depth questions about your day and quantities.
After our meeting I will send you a pricing proposal based off of our discussions which will show quantities and pricing. I will also send you a design proposal which will go deeper in depth showing color and flower examples that I will use to design your florals for your big day.
After that you'll have a chance to review everything and sign my contract.
1 month to 3 weeks before your big day I like to get back in touch and finalize everything and order your flowers!
2 days before your event I will pick up your flowers and process them.
1 day before your event I will design all of your flowers.
The day of your event I will personally deliver the flowers to you and/or install installation pieces unless you prefer pickup at our Flower Farm!
My goal is to design something that stays true to myself and my design aesthetic while also giving you something amazing that fits into your day and your vision.
WHY DO WEDDING FLOWERS COST SO MUCH?
Let’s be real for a minute, why do wedding flowers cost so much???
1. Flowers: The flowers themselves are expensive for florists to buy. Most of the time flowers are grown and are sourced from out of the country. When you think about it, that’s labor, transport and a whole lot of exchanging hands before the flowers even get to the wholesalers. From there, your florist has to hand pick and choose flowers that fit perfectly into the wedding, making sure they are top quality.
2. Prep: Days of prep, paperwork and design go into each wedding. From consultations to making sure your wedding is how you picture it, florists work a number of days to make sure your wedding is perfect. Did you know it takes florists 1-2 days to just pickup and prep flowers for an event? Each type of flower used needs its own type of care and attention. Florists know the proper way to care and prep each variety.
3. Arranging: Arranging flowers for a wedding is a whole day process. Each arrangement takes time to create. Sometimes hours! This is time consuming, creative work that is done to make your special day that much more special!
4. Wedding day: Your florist will make sure everything is perfect and spend hours working on an installation (if you have one planned for your wedding). Delivery and set-up also occur this day and your florist will often be on hand throughout the wedding for set-ups and takedowns. At the end of the event the florist will be there taking down their installation and doing flower cleanup.
5. In all, there is a lot that goes into making your big day special!